Patrick Dempsey Officially the Owner of Tully's Coffee (Finally)
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
Six months after celebrity Patrick Dempsey made moves to buy Seattle bankrupt coffee chain, Tully's, he's now the official owner.
KPLU reports that it's been a long journey for the star and his purchase of the 48 locations of Tully's, but he will take official ownership of the chain on Monday, July 1. The news outlet reports that the reason it took so long for him to take ownership was because he was negotiating for the 13 Tully's locations inside of Boeing facilities.
Dempsey first made moves to buy Tully's six months ago, and then won the appeal after a court tried to block the buyout.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts