Outrageous Ice Cream Desserts
Recipe of the day
- Former Cook Will Serve 4 Years in Jail for Spitting in Customer’s Food and Eluding Police
- Walmart Updates Animal Welfare Standards After Pork Distributor Accused of Animal Abuse
- What 'All-Natural' and 9 Other Food Labels Actually Mean
- Egg Shortage Looms Ahead As a Result of Devastating Bird Flu
- Petition Calls World’s 50 Best Restaurants Awards Sexist, Self-Pleasing, and Lacking Sanitary Criteria
You've heard this one, right? Following the exclusive U.K. debut in Harrods of Justin Bieber's fragrance, Someday, the store announced the creation of a sundae inspired by Bieber's fragrance. The sundae, called "Bieber Bocker Glory" includes mixed berry and vanilla ice creams topped with fresh pear, lavender sprinkles, and edible glitter. All proceeds (at £19.95 a pop) will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation. But this frozen Bieber-inspired treat is just one in a long line of over-the-top ice-cream desserts.
How over-the-top? Well, some of these concoctions are just plain bizarre. Take for example a Japanese ramen soup topped with two soft-serve ice cream cones, or a baked potato fashioned out of vanilla ice cream and cocoa. Then there's the overly-luxurious sundae (courtesy Serendipity 3), the overly-large variety (thanks to Cabot's Ice Cream), and optical illusion extravagances like the bite-sized confection from WD~50 that looks like a bagel but is actually a scoop of bagel-flavored ice cream.
Whether you're seeking a gilded gelato-filled treat or a towering display featuring a classic ice cream sundae, these outrageous desserts are sure to inspire.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts