Our Favorite Ethnic (Food) Joke
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, an American, an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovakian, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a Nigerian, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, an Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, an Ethiopian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Senegalese, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, a Fijian, a Peruvian, a Ghanian, an Estonian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Mauritanian, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, a Kenyan, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tanzanian, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Qatari, a Liberian, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Kyrgyzstani, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, an Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a South African, a Singaporean, an Italian, and a Norwegian walk into a fine restaurant …
"I'm sorry," says the maître d', scrutinizing the group one by one as he stops them from entering, "You can't come in here without a Thai."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts