Our Best Super Bowl Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
For many, Super bowl Sunday brings to mind spicy wings, blue cheese, and a fantastic spread of food (OK, maybe the food obsessed are the only ones who think of this before football).
While watching the game at a bar surrounded by other enthusiastic and rowdy fans can be fun, having beer spilled on you and being squished at a tiny, overcrowded table is not so fun. What’s better? Hosting your own party and inviting a group of friends over.[slideshow:
While it's understandable that the focus of the day should be football, food comes in at a close second. However, you don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen and end up missing the game. To help, we’ve gathered together 15 of our best recipes, which you can either be prepped or made ahead of time or can be left alone with a timer while you check out the latest play.
From spicy, Sriracha wings and spinach artichoke dip to slow cooker meatballs, we’ve got you covered. Pick a few of your favorites or make them all on the big day. Happy cooking!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts