Oreos: Now Available in Squeezable Icing Form
Recipe of the day
- Reviewing Taco Bell’s New 'FirstMeal' Breakfast Menu
- Momofuku’s Ssäm Sauce Now Available Online and at Whole Foods Stores in New York City
- Iowa Declares State of Emergency Over Bird Flu
- Ghirardelli Comes Out with Decadent Chocolate Sauces and Brownie-Flavored Squares
- Cadbury and Nestlé Are in a Legal Battle Over the Shape of the Kit Kat Bar
Have you ever wanted to spread that amazing icing that comes between two Oreos everywhere? Well now you can with the new squeezable Oreo icing from Signature Brands (the same people who make other baking products like Betty Crocker).
We’re just scratching our heads and wondering why this hasn’t been thought of before. The seven-ounce packets come in original or chocolate cream and are made with real Oreos. Signature Brands has also put out icings inspired by Hershey’s, Hershey’s Cinnamon, and Hershey’s S’mores.
Bloggers have said that the squeezable icing is fun and easy to use. The Oreos and Hershey’s icing are available nationwide wherever baking products are sold.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts