Oreos: Now Available in Squeezable Icing Form
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
- Hershey’s Chocolate Is Going All-Natural and Mostly GMO-Free
- Nestlé Says It Will Also Remove All Artificial Flavors from Its European Products
Have you ever wanted to spread that amazing icing that comes between two Oreos everywhere? Well now you can with the new squeezable Oreo icing from Signature Brands (the same people who make other baking products like Betty Crocker).
We’re just scratching our heads and wondering why this hasn’t been thought of before. The seven-ounce packets come in original or chocolate cream and are made with real Oreos. Signature Brands has also put out icings inspired by Hershey’s, Hershey’s Cinnamon, and Hershey’s S’mores.
Bloggers have said that the squeezable icing is fun and easy to use. The Oreos and Hershey’s icing are available nationwide wherever baking products are sold.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts