OK, Now We Have 'Sh*t Bartenders Say'
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
This one is particularly insufferable because we have the classic, "Well, I really consider myself to be more of a mixologist." This is the guy who asks, "Am I the only one who gets smoke in this?" while proclaiming that sake is dead.
He's also the guy who tells his bartender, "Don't overshake that drink, you'll kill it," while bringing his own ice. And of course, while he's behind the counter, he'll kill your buzz with, "That'll be $18.50, please."
Head over to YouTube (watch out for one dirty word) for the full video.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts