Things Brides-to-Be Always Say
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Internet is being flooded with a ton of these Sh*t [Enter Group Here] Say videos, and the latest is no different. Wedding planners, wedding guests, and bridesmaids will all be able to empathize with the following video, aptly titled Sh*t Brides Say, courtesy of The Knot.
There's the standard inadvertent snacking on potato chips, the love for "vintage chic," and of course the proclamation, "No more eating until after the wedding!"
Definitely missing, however, is the whole menu planning party. As in, open bar? Chicken? Salmon? And really, no mention of the cake?
Head over to YouTube to watch a man in drag talk about beads, ruffles, and the difference between ivory, cream, and bone.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts