- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Things Brides-to-Be Always Say
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
The Internet is being flooded with a ton of these Sh*t [Enter Group Here] Say videos, and the latest is no different. Wedding planners, wedding guests, and bridesmaids will all be able to empathize with the following video, aptly titled Sh*t Brides Say, courtesy of The Knot.
There's the standard inadvertent snacking on potato chips, the love for "vintage chic," and of course the proclamation, "No more eating until after the wedding!"
Definitely missing, however, is the whole menu planning party. As in, open bar? Chicken? Salmon? And really, no mention of the cake?
Head over to YouTube to watch a man in drag talk about beads, ruffles, and the difference between ivory, cream, and bone.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts