Official 'True Blood' Cookbook Coming Fall 2012
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
It's official: Chronicle Books and HBO are publishing The True Blood Cookbook this fall, written by series creator Alan Ball along with with Karen Sommer Shallett and Marcelle Bienvenu.
According to Publishers Weekly, "The book will include photos, side stories, and authentic Southern recipes for the local fare of the show's Bon Temps locale." (The show is set in Bon Temps, La.)
Eater has the full press release, with Ball claiming that, "This book will be substantial, with recipes that capture the unique ambiance, dark humor, and complexity of characters that make up the magical and offbeat world of True Blood. In other words, it will be a worthy of 'Trubies' everywhere."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts