Umami Burger Revamps Money's No Object White Truffle Burger
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Hot Pockets
- Chickens Escape the Plate by Landing in Williamsburg
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
Truffle season is the season of decadence (remember that truffle that sold for $95,000?), so naturally high-end burger joint Umami Burger has also launched a truffle menu.
First up, the "legendary" M.N.O. Burger (Money's No Object) returns, this time with Bryan Flannery Wagyu Beef, a vintage port reduction, fresh shaved white truffles, and lightly seared foie gras (where legal, the press release notes). The foie gras version is $75; sans foie gras, the burger goes for $65. Bonus points: Diners shelling out the big bucks for this also get a shirt, starting Dec. 5.
The truffle menu launches a little earlier, offered from Nov. 4 to Dec. 31, with Irish truffle fries, a truffled shiitake royal burger, and a truffle special burger with truffle thyme butter, truffle salt, truffle aioli, and a fried egg. For dessert: truffle salted ice cream, with chocolate ice cream, a truffle glaze, and truffle salt.
Of course, since the truffle season menu doesn't have actual shaved white truffles, menu items range from $5 to $15. So high-rollers better stick around for the M.N.O. Burger to show off their cash.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts