Umami Burger Revamps Money's No Object White Truffle Burger
Recipe of the day
- Are Hydrox Cookies, the Original Oreo, Really Coming Back?
- Triscuit Flavors: How Many Are There?
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
- Heinz and Kraft Merge to Form World’s Fifth-Largest Food Company
Truffle season is the season of decadence (remember that truffle that sold for $95,000?), so naturally high-end burger joint Umami Burger has also launched a truffle menu.
First up, the "legendary" M.N.O. Burger (Money's No Object) returns, this time with Bryan Flannery Wagyu Beef, a vintage port reduction, fresh shaved white truffles, and lightly seared foie gras (where legal, the press release notes). The foie gras version is $75; sans foie gras, the burger goes for $65. Bonus points: Diners shelling out the big bucks for this also get a shirt, starting Dec. 5.
The truffle menu launches a little earlier, offered from Nov. 4 to Dec. 31, with Irish truffle fries, a truffled shiitake royal burger, and a truffle special burger with truffle thyme butter, truffle salt, truffle aioli, and a fried egg. For dessert: truffle salted ice cream, with chocolate ice cream, a truffle glaze, and truffle salt.
Of course, since the truffle season menu doesn't have actual shaved white truffles, menu items range from $5 to $15. So high-rollers better stick around for the M.N.O. Burger to show off their cash.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts