Taco Bell’s Quesarito Launches Monday, June 9
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
- Hershey’s Chocolate Is Going All-Natural and Mostly GMO-Free
After months of market testing in Oklahoma City, participating Taco Bells across the country will officially debut the Quesarito, the company’s answer to Chipotle’s burrito and quesadilla hybrid.
The new menu item features seasoned beef, Latin rice, chipotle sauce, and reduced-fat sour cream, which is then wrapped in a grilled quesadilla with melted cheeses.
According to Chris Brandt, Taco Bell’s chief marketing officer, the Quesarito has been one of the best-selling menu items introduced to a test market, second only to the Doritos Locos Taco, which was the brand’s most successful product launch.
“We’re constantly hearing stories about two great things coming together to create something extraordinary,” said Brandt. “We have just that with the Quesarito, our latest mash-up of a full grilled cheese quesadilla wrapped around a classic burrito, making something so good that you can expect to see more flavor combinations down the road.”
Beginning June 12, Taco Bell will introduce a new television creative to support the launch, called “Imagine,” produced by Deutsch LA.
Stay tuned for updates when we try out the Quesarito for the first time tomorrow!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts