- Simone "Simca" Beck born (1904)
This New Utensil is Trying to be ‘Chopsticks on Steroids’
Facebook/TrongsIf you really need to keep food away from your hands at all times, you might like the Trongs.
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Oreo Releases a New Product, and It’s Not a Crazy Flavor: Introducing Oreo Thins
- Mysterious American Orders One Million Doughnuts From France
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Skittles
- Things You Didn't Know About Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
If you love everything about finger foods except the fact that you have to use your fingers to eat them…then you might be the right audience for Trongs, a newly invented utensil that is designed to keep your hands clean while eating messy finger foods.
If you’re so inclined, using Trongs would allow you to switch seamlessly from holding your small bites to your smartphone without having to wipe your fingers.
And for anyone who’s still squeamish about touching raw meats, Trongs might offer a nice degree of separation.
However you feel about it, at least watch the video and let these two extremely enthusiastic salesmen pitch their product to you. It’s obvious they’ve spent a lot of time practicing their delivery and very dramatic gestures.
If you’re interested, Trongs are available for purchase online.
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts