- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
Man Stabbed For Eating Pasta ‘Before it was Ready’
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Man Calls Police On Cat Who Ate His Bacon: ‘I Want to Press Charges’
- Denver Police Are Giving Out Free Pizza for Citizens Caught ‘Doing Something Right’
- These Police Officers Are Handing Out Dairy Queen Blizzards Instead of Tickets
- Bear Killed After Breaking Into House to Eat Cat Food and Peppermint Patties
- This Man Traded His iPhone for a Bite of Pepperoni Pizza
A woman in Rock Hill, S.C. was arrested on Saturday, August 9, after she stabbed her dining companion in the abdomen, after the two got into an argument about whether the pasta sauce she was making was fully cooked, reports The Herald Online.
Sarah Ivery has been charged with “criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature” and is being held in detention.
Sarah Ivery told local police that she and the victim, who shares her residence, started fighting after he “began to eat pasta before it was ready.”
Ivery alleges that the victim placed his hands around her neck and “pushed her to the ground before they both fell to the floor.” Ivery said that the victim was stabbed accidentally because Ivery had a kitchen knife in her hand when they fell.
Ivery is being held at a local detention center in York County under a $17,500 bond.
For the latest food and drink updates, visit our Food News page.
Karen Lo is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @appleplexy.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts