Krispy Kreme Unveils Two Summer Southern Classic Doughnuts
Recipe of the day
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
- Man Sues Blue Bell for Listeria-Contaminated Product That Allegedly Caused ‘Profound Brain Damage’
- New Magical Millennial Tic Tacs Change Flavor in Your Mouth
- Woman Finds Viper in Box of Bananas
Krispy Kreme is celebrating the summer with the addition of two limited-edition treats that sound pretty great: the Carrot Cake doughnut and the Banana Pudding doughnut.
Both are inspired by quintessential Southern desserts, and will likely endear you to any picnic gathering you join this summer.
The Carrot Cake doughnut is a cake doughnut with carrots and spice, topped with cream cheese icing and stripes of orange icing.
The Banana Pudding doughnut is a moist shell doughnut, filled with “banana Kreme filling” and topped with a yellow icing “that hints at the flavors inside,” and a vanilla wafer topping.
The summer classics are available at participating locations throughout the U.S. now through August 31.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts