- World Coconut Day
- Blueberry Popsicle Day
Krispy Kreme Unveils Two Summer Southern Classic Doughnuts
Recipe of the day
- Mindy Kaling’s ‘Spicy and Cheesy’ Umami Burger Is Officially Here
- EXCLUSIVE: Baskin-Robbins Celebrates 70th Birthday with Banana Splits and Mini Cupcakes
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
Krispy Kreme is celebrating the summer with the addition of two limited-edition treats that sound pretty great: the Carrot Cake doughnut and the Banana Pudding doughnut.
Both are inspired by quintessential Southern desserts, and will likely endear you to any picnic gathering you join this summer.
The Carrot Cake doughnut is a cake doughnut with carrots and spice, topped with cream cheese icing and stripes of orange icing.
The Banana Pudding doughnut is a moist shell doughnut, filled with “banana Kreme filling” and topped with a yellow icing “that hints at the flavors inside,” and a vanilla wafer topping.
The summer classics are available at participating locations throughout the U.S. now through August 31.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts