- Taco Day
Krispy Kreme Unveils Two Summer Southern Classic Doughnuts
Recipe of the day
- Japanese Professor Breeds Catfish That Taste Like Eel
- The 10 Best Store-Bought Chocolate Chip Cookies in America
- Merry Early Christmas, Everyone, Cinnamon Bun Oreos Are Coming
- Chocolate Factory Employee Calls in Bomb Threat to Get Fired
- 11 Trader Joe's Products That Probably Should Never Have Existed
Krispy Kreme is celebrating the summer with the addition of two limited-edition treats that sound pretty great: the Carrot Cake doughnut and the Banana Pudding doughnut.
Both are inspired by quintessential Southern desserts, and will likely endear you to any picnic gathering you join this summer.
The Carrot Cake doughnut is a cake doughnut with carrots and spice, topped with cream cheese icing and stripes of orange icing.
The Banana Pudding doughnut is a moist shell doughnut, filled with “banana Kreme filling” and topped with a yellow icing “that hints at the flavors inside,” and a vanilla wafer topping.
The summer classics are available at participating locations throughout the U.S. now through August 31.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts