- Worcestershire sauce introduced (1937)
Holy Mole! There’s a New Ben & Jerry’s Flavor Out There
Ben and Jerry's
Ben and Jerry's
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- StarKist Found Guilty of Underfilling Tuna Cans, Must Reimburse Customers in Free Tuna
- Salmonella Identified in Chocolate Bars Distributed to at Least 20 Countries
- Oscar Mayer Recalls More Than 2 Million Pounds of Turkey Bacon
- Trader Joe’s Recalls Dark Chocolate-Covered Graham Crackers Because of Unlisted Milk Ingredient
- Just Mayo, the Vegan Mayo Company, Is in Trouble with the FDA
Ben and Jerry’s creative team is at it again, this time by marrying the flavors of cinnamon, chocolate, and mole sauce in ice cream form. Meet “Holy Mole,” the new Ben and Jerry’s flavor, a cinnamon-flavored ice cream with chocolate covered cinnamon crisps and mole fudge swirl — an exclusive flavor that will be up for grabs at the Chipotle Cultivate Festival this coming weekend in Minneapolis. Only the first 1,000 fans will get to sample this unusual frozen creation, so be sure to grab your tickets to the Cultivate Festival to make sure you can sample some.
This isn’t the first time Chipotle has teamed up with the ice cream king. In June, Ben and Jerry’s released their new Margarita Pie flavor at the Cultivate Festival in San Francisco.
As of right now, there are no plans to add Margarita Pie or Holy Mole to the Ben and Jerry’s permanent product lineup, but we can hope, right?
For the latest happenings in the food and drink world, visit our Food News page.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter@JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts