Free Slurpees, 56-cent IHOP Pancakes, and More This Week
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
It’s the week after 4th of July, also known this year as “more free and discounted food than you can handle!” week, with seriously delicious giveaways from IHOP, Krispy Kreme, and more. Let’s start with IHOP. The pancake chain is celebrating its 56th anniversary on July 8, and offering 56-cent short stack pancakes all day.
Krispy Kreme is also celebrating an anniversary. In honor of 77 years in the business, if you order a dozen glazed doughnuts on Friday July 11, you can get a second dozen for just 77 cents. Also on July 11 is 7-Eleven's annual Free Slurpee Day from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Customers who download the 7-11 app will also get the chance to participate in other offers (like a free Big Gulp) all week long.
Thirsty for more slurpee goods? Check out The Daily Meal's 7-11 Reasons Why We Love Slurpees
Possibly the most bizarre deal of the week is Chick-Fil-A’s Cow Appreciation Day. If you come into any Chick-Fil-A location on July 11 dressed like a cow, you will receive a free breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Please remember to drink and cow-dress responsibly.
For the latest happenings in the food and drink world, visit our Food News page.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter@JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts