- Dave "Wendy's" Thomas born (1932)
Dunkin' Donuts Introduces New Arnold Palmer Coolatta Flavor
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
- What Is Cheetos Cheese Dust? And 8 Other Junk Food Mysteries Solved
- Ben & Jerry’s Renames Cookie Dough Ice Cream ‘I Dough, I Dough’ to Celebrate Marriage Equality Decision
- Judge’s Ruling May Kill Sysco-US Food Merger
- Would You Bathe with Beer? One Brand Hopes You Will
The weather is getting warmer, so that means the return of everyone’s favorite frozen Dunkin’ treat: the Coolatta. This year, Dunkin’ Donuts will be introducing the frozen Arnold Palmer Coolatta, a new flavor which will treat your taste buds to a frozen version of the classic iced tea/lemonade beverage. Dunkin’ will also be bringing back their ever-popular Oreo Coolatta, available in Oreo frozen coffee and Oreo vanilla bean flavors, and topped with cookie crumbles and whipped cream.
“As temperatures begin to rise, we are excited to introduce the new Frozen Arnold Palmer Coolatta, featuring the classic combination of iced tea and lemonade as legendary as the man after which it’s named,” John Costello, president, global marketing and innovation at Dunkin' Brands, said in a statement.“Along with the return of OREO Coolatta, our full variety of fruit and frozen coffee Coolatta flavors will help keep guests refreshed throughout the spring and summer.”
This month, Dunkin’ customers can buy any small Coolatta beverage for just $1.99.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts