- World Water Week begins
A Dream Come True: Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreos Now Available
Recipe of the day
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
- Product Review: Trader Joe’s Popcorn in a Pickle
OMG. That’s all we can say for now about the news that Nabisco has come out with a limited-edition Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup-flavored Oreo cookie (probably because our mouths are filled with delicious peanut butter Oreo cream). Oreo’s new flavor combines milk’s favorite cookie with America’s favorite candy, and will only be sold, for now, at Wal-Mart. It looks like from the pictures on Wal-Mart’s website, that the Oreo cookie will have a half-chocolate, half-peanut butter cream filling.
This is something we could only dream about (or haphazardly try and make ourselves from a homemade Oreos with peanut butter recipe). But copycat recipes aside, there’s nothing like the real thing, and we sincerely hope that Nabisco will make this sweet marriage of Oreos and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups a permanent product.
In other cookie news, Chips Ahoy! Just came out with a Birthday Frosting soft chocolate chip cookie, with frosting stuffed in the middle. The tooth ache-inducing creations should be coming to the States soon, according to Impulsive Buy.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts