- M.F.K. Fisher born (1908)
Best News Ever: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Returns Early
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- A Perfected Kombucha Beer, the ‘Healthy Alcohol’ Will Soon Hit the Mass Market
- Brooklyn Artist Sues Starbucks for Alleged Copyright Infringement
- La Colombe Creates First-Ever Latte on Tap
- Starbucks Has Lined Up 6 New Frappuccino Flavors, Including Cotton Candy and Cupcake
- Starbucks Has Taken the Classic Cappuccino Off the Menu at Many Locations
Do you hear that? It’s the sound of a chorus of “ahhs” as the nutmeg-y goodness of a million Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes is guzzled fervently. And it’s coming back sooner than you think. Usually the return of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte more or less correlates with the beginning of fall, but Starbucks is bringing it back even sooner.The official return date is actually September 2, but , but according to Twitter, the Starbucks favorite may be back as early as August 25, and that’s only 10 days away!
Grub Street confirms that certain Starbucks locations have already gotten shipments of the Pumpkin Spice syrup, but maybe they are just stockpiling in anticipation.
Even Jimmy Fallon made a joke about it this week, and we’ll happilytake his monologues as our primary source of news and information, especially when it comes to delicious caffeinated drinks.
— Fallon Tonight (@FallonTonight) August 15, 2014
We have reached out to Starbucks for confirmation, but have yet to receive a response. We’re holding out, because our dream is to sip a Pumpkin Spice Latte poolside. It’s kind of like Christmas in July.
For the latest happenings in the food and drink world, visit our Food News page.
Joanna Fantozzi is an Associate Editor with The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter@JoannaFantozzi
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts