- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
More Presidential Bites: Obama and Romney Latte Art
Recipe of the day
- Utah Woman Is Suing Starbucks, Claims She Was Given Cleaning Solution Instead of Coffee
- Grab 2 Cold Ones: Starbucks’ Treat Receipt Program Is Back
- 8 Ways Tea Can Help You From Head to Toe
- Starbucks Responds to Guy Who Was Banned From Starbucks for Life
- Starbucks Has Its Best Quarter Ever: Profits Have Jumped 22 Percent
One day left to go, and you're probably nauseated thinking about what other food poll could possibly be used to determine the results of the presidential election tomorrow. Beerjobber pitted beers against each other to call Obama the winner, and the president is still winning the 7-Eleven coffee cup war, the BGR Obama burger poll, and the California Tortilla's Obama burrito bowl poll.
But we can certainly appreciate this latte art, pitting President Obama against Mitt Romney in our coffee mugs. Thanks to the Huffington Post for pointing out the art made by latte artist Mattun at TokyoOtaku Mode. (Check out Mattun's Twitter for more inspired latte art, too.)
Which do you like better? If only they could make this in the 7-Eleven coffee cups...
(Images courtesy of Twitter/ latte_artist_jk)
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts