- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Molly Sims Celebrates Her Baby Shower with Gourmet Food
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
Molly Sims and friends celebrated her baby shower this past weekend. The former supermodel and actress is pregnant with her first child, a baby boy, and her shower was a vision in blue.
The shower took place this past Saturday at a home in West Hollywood. Thirty friends, including celebrity mom Ali Larter, came out to give Sims good wishes and gifts. Though the affair was a classic ladies lunch filled with gourmet food and champagne, Sims' husband Scott Stuber was there for support at the end to help wrap up the festivities.
There has been no mention of exactly what was on the menu, but Sims' cravings have been nothing short of original — steak and yougrt together have been a pregnancy go-to for her.
Some of Sims' gifts included Stella McCartney baby attire, a high chair, a play gym, and a stroller.
After the main event, Sims and Stuber went home to host their own party — a Cinco de Mayo bash!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts