'Modern Family's' Ty Burrell Drinks on Paul F. Tompkins' "Speakeasy"
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Paul F. Tompkins' latest Made Man series, "Speakeasy," premiered today. In it, he drags Modern Family star Ty Burrell (Phil Dunphy) into a quiet bar (apparently the first bar in Utah) and drinks a Monte Carlo with him.
While a lot of the talk may be about Burrell's acting career, there's some talk about the joys of returning to the first time you drink, and also some dirt on the cast of Modern Family, where there are "only two really are hardcore alcoholics," he says. "There are two people who are living so hard that they're shortening their lives."
He also talks about his Big Love bar. "I just show up and take far too much credit for it, which is a running theme in my life," he says, since he runs the bar with his brother and brother-in-laws.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts