Michelle Obama's Book Delayed
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
The first lady's gardening book, which was previously set for an April 10 release date, is now set for publication May 1, 2012.
Obama's book will tell, "The Story of the White House Kitchen Garden and Gardens Across America," as the subtitle says. It will include personal anecdotes, recipes, and photographs from Quentin Bacon (who has shot for Mario Batali and Ina Garten).
Reportedly, the 256-page hardcover will go for $30. Obama will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno tonight, Jan. 31, promoting the book and getting Leno to eat some vegetables.
Check out the updated cover below, courtesy of Crown Publishing Group.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts