1. Seven Layer Dip: All of your favorite things layered on top of each other in one almighty dip. With layers of refried beans, guacamole, salsa, cheese and sour cream, this dip will make your game day dreams come true. Find the recipe here.
2. Buffalo Chicken Mac ‘n Cheese: Two of the best game day appetizers combined with this decadent dish. Recipe here.
3. Pizza Quesadillas: The ultimate comfort food made easy. With some shredded mozzarella, a jar of tomato sauce and tortillas, you can be cheering on your team while munching on these crispy pizzadillas. Add some pepperoni for even more flavor. Here’s the recipe.
4. BBQ Chicken Wings: Because everyone knows that game day is not the same without wings. Instead of the usual buffalo sauce, go for your favorite store-bought BBQ sauce to change it up. Find a recipe here.
5. Spinach Artichoke Dip: This creamy veggie dip goes perfectly with crispy tortilla chips. Try adding some crab to the dip for more substance. Check out this easy recipe.
6. Bacon Cheese Fries: You can’t just have one. But it’s fine because potatoes are vegetables…Right? Click here for the recipe.
7. Pigs in a Blanket: The classic game day party food. Easy and always delicious to snack on at half time. Find them in the freezer section at your local grocery store.