- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
- 2 Ounces rye (Whistle Pig)
- 1/4 Ounce Gran Classico Bitters
- Barspoon Nocino
- 1/2 Ounce dry vermouth (Dolin)
- 1/4 Ounce sweet vermouth (Cocci Torino)
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters
- Brandied cherry and/or lemon twist
Brian Felley at BIG decided to stick with the simple stuff, making a classic Manhattan just a bit more wintry with a barspoon of Nocino.
Combine liquid ingredients in a shaker; shake and strain. Garnish with a brandied cherry and/or a lemon twist, to your liking.