Man Breaks Record for Most Expensive Starbucks Drink
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
And you thought that $23.60 Starbucks drink was outrageous? Someone has gone and outdone it with the Quadriginoctuple Frap — a drink with 48 shots of espresso, soy, bananas, Frappucino chips.... basically, everything but the kitchen sink that costs $47.30.
The newest record-holder for the most expensive (and we guess the most disgusting) Starbucks drink is Beau Chevassus, Eater shares. Chevassus went to his local Starbucks in Washington to make the most ridiculous drink order possible. With a 52-ounce mug (and donuts for very patient baristas), Chevassus went on to put just about everything you possibly can into a Starbucks drink. Yep, it's that insane.
You can watch the creation of the drink in Chevassus' self-documented order. The only question we're left asking — how could you forget the $7 coffee brew?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts