- Todd English born (1960)
Man Breaks Record for Most Expensive Starbucks Drink
Recipe of the day
- Watching Your Weight? Avoid These Drinks at Starbucks
- 10 Coffee Cocktails That Will Perk You Right Up
- Be Your Own Barista: The Secret to Making Quality Craft Coffee
- Starbucks Is Celebrating 1 Last Hurrah for Summer with 2 New Frappuccino Flavors
- Washington Redskins Coach Joe Barry Drinks 10 Cups of Coffee a Day
And you thought that $23.60 Starbucks drink was outrageous? Someone has gone and outdone it with the Quadriginoctuple Frap — a drink with 48 shots of espresso, soy, bananas, Frappucino chips.... basically, everything but the kitchen sink that costs $47.30.
The newest record-holder for the most expensive (and we guess the most disgusting) Starbucks drink is Beau Chevassus, Eater shares. Chevassus went to his local Starbucks in Washington to make the most ridiculous drink order possible. With a 52-ounce mug (and donuts for very patient baristas), Chevassus went on to put just about everything you possibly can into a Starbucks drink. Yep, it's that insane.
You can watch the creation of the drink in Chevassus' self-documented order. The only question we're left asking — how could you forget the $7 coffee brew?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts