Man Breaks Record for Most Expensive Starbucks Drink
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Plans to Open in Ferguson, Mo. Following #RaceTogether Campaign
- Starbucks Is Introducing a S’mores Frappuccino on April 28
- All Those Single-Serve Coffee Pods Are Hurting Coffee Farmers
- America’s 50 Best Coffee Shops
- Expanded Starbucks College Plan Offers Full Tuition at Arizona State University for All Employees
And you thought that $23.60 Starbucks drink was outrageous? Someone has gone and outdone it with the Quadriginoctuple Frap — a drink with 48 shots of espresso, soy, bananas, Frappucino chips.... basically, everything but the kitchen sink that costs $47.30.
The newest record-holder for the most expensive (and we guess the most disgusting) Starbucks drink is Beau Chevassus, Eater shares. Chevassus went to his local Starbucks in Washington to make the most ridiculous drink order possible. With a 52-ounce mug (and donuts for very patient baristas), Chevassus went on to put just about everything you possibly can into a Starbucks drink. Yep, it's that insane.
You can watch the creation of the drink in Chevassus' self-documented order. The only question we're left asking — how could you forget the $7 coffee brew?
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts