Quick Tips for a Kitchen Makeover
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Feeling frustrated by your lack of kitchen space? For those of you who long to cook comfortably without bulky kitchen equipment cluttering and taking up precious counter space, we've found the solutions for you.
While escaping the heat in your air-conditioned home use this time to take control of your unruly kitchen — with a few tips and tools to help. The key is to implement strategies that will maximize available cooking space and create easy-to-maintain storage methods. We also touch on smart and easy ways to add character to your kitchen that are also space savers.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts