A Look at 10 Hot Late-Night Restaurants
Recipe of the day
- Ruby Tuesday Sued for Gender Discrimination Against Men
- KFC Has Really Outdone Itself with the DoubleDown Dog
- Woman Gets Bag of Cash from Burger King Drive-Thru
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
Whether out for a night on the town or burning the midnight oil at the office, a good restaurant for a late-night meal is an invaluable resource. Now OpenTable Inc., the online restaurant reservation system, has compiled its Best Late Night Finds of 2011 as part of its annual Diners’ Choice award.
The San Francisco-based company polled nearly 10 million of its users to create this year’s list of the country’s 50 best restaurants for after-hours eats.
"Late-night dining done right is really about creating an after-hours oasis of food, fun and, oftentimes, music," Caroline Potter, OpenTable chief dining officer, said in a statement. "This year's award-winning restaurants are magnets for night owls, show-goers seeking supper, foodies searching to satisfy a culinary craving, and restaurant industry professionals celebrating the end of a shift.”
Here are 10 selected restaurants from OpenTable’s list:
• Bar Centro, Cleveland
• B.B. King’s Blues Club, Nashville
• Bradstreet Craftshouse Restaurant, Minneapolis
• Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar, Orlando
• Fusion, Minneapolis
• Ivan Kane’s Café Was, Hollywood
• Macao Trading Company, New York
• MUA, Oakland, Calif.
• nopa, San Francisco
• Shout, Atlanta
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts