Live Like Bradley Cooper
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
As you may have noticed, we’re really intrigued by the lifestyles of the rich and famous — as is the rest of America. But rather than just taking a gander at photos and pretending that stars really are just like us, let’s learn how we can actually live like them.
Sure, he has a gorgeous body and yes, he was dubbed People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive of 2011, however, this is not what we're focusing on in regards to our honoree, Bradley Cooper.
With the release of his new movie, Silver Linings Playbook, also starring Jennifer Lawrence and Robert De Niro, the papers and magazines are buzzing with early Oscar talk, but we’re interested in knowing the real Bradley Cooper.
In order to fully embrace all that is "B. Coops," we’re breaking it down by showing you how to cook, drink, eat, travel, and party like him. Starkly different from his character’s bold ways in The Hangover movies, it seems Cooper is rather private and reserved when it comes to the spotlight — so we had to do some legwork.
If you’re intrigued, let us give you a spoiler — he has a super-hot girlfriend and loves his mom.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts