Travel Like Bradley Cooper
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Cancún, Las Vegas, and NYC: Top 3 Destinations for American Travelers in 2015
- Huntington Beach, Calif.: America’s Most Wallet-Friendly Food City
- 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean
- 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean 2013
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Weekend at Gurney’s
When it comes to wooing women, be it co-stars or the world’s top actresses, Silver Linings Playbook star Bradley Cooper likes to treat them to romantic dinners around the world.
Since making a name for himself pining for Jennifer Garner’s character in Alias from 2001 to 2006, Cooper has gone on to star in movies like He’s Just Not That Into You, The Hangover (and its sequel), and Silver Linings Playbook, the romantic comedy which opened in theaters Nov. 21.
Since his brief marriage to Jennifer Esposito ended in April 2007, Cooper has reportedly dated such A-list stars as Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, Renee Zellweger, Jennifer Lopez, and Zoe Saldana among others. From Los Angeles to Europe, Cooper has taken these leading ladies on romantic dinners and glamorous getaways.
Here’s how to travel like Bradley Cooper:
- Cooper reportedly headed to the coast of Spain in August 2009 with his Case 39 co-star Renee Zellweger. The duo was also spotted that summer dining at Italian eatery Antonucci in New York City and the Smyth Hotel in New York's Tribeca neighborhood before jetting off to Spain, according to AnythingHollywood.com.
- After his brief fling with Lopez in fall 2011, Cooper had lunch with French actress Melanie Laurent at Ralph's, a restaurant adjacent to the Ralph Lauren store on Boulevard Saint-Germain in Paris in November 2011. The same day, the duo shared a private dinner at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée, according to US Weekly.
- Bradley Cooper started off 2012 with a ski vacation with pals Justin Timberlake and Leonardo DiCaprio and his on-again girlfriend Zoe Saldana. The group spent New Year’s at the invitation-only Yellowstone Club in Big Sky, Mont., according to Hollywire.
Even when he’s not jet-setting with a leading lady, Cooper’s hectic schedule keeps him on the road, where he indulges in the world’s best food. At the after-party for the premier of Silver Linings Playbook at the Royalton Hotel in New York City on Nov. 12, Cooper sampled Sheila G's Brownie Brittle, according to US Weekly.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts