- World Water Week begins
Link Love: Drink Blogs
Recipe of the day
- Federal Trade Commission Shuts Down Energy Drink Company Vemma for Alleged Pyramid Scheme
- Drink More Water to Lose Weight, Study Says
- Russell Wilson Swears By Recovery Water to Help Him Get Over an Injury
- Anheuser-Busch Shipped 50,000 Cans of Water to Firefighters Battling Fires in Western United States
- Shaq and Mike Miller Are Launching an Energy Drink in Hong Kong
What makes a great drink blog? Smart and engaging content that focuses on a particular subject matter, accompanied most often by great photography and a useful set of tips. The Daily Meal is dedicated to sifting through the vast array of content gracing the food blogosphere in order to deliver a daily sampling of the stories worth reading and the blogs worth following.
• Looking for a refreshing summer drink? Try this Blackberry Mint Lemonade. [Savory Sweet Life]
• Cool off with one of these revitalizing margarita popsicles. [Confections of a Foodie Bride]
• A fruit and vegetable-packed breakfast smoothie... that tastes like cookie dough. [A Full Measure of Happiness]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts