Link Love: Drink Blogs
The last summer cocktail (yes, we know it's fall); pumpkin spice syrup; and other stories from food blogs you should read
Keywords The Daily Byte, Link Love, Drinks
Three times a week, The Daily Byte rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• OK, one last summer cocktail to say goodbye. [Wishful Chef]
• Somebody (who is very loved right now) created a homemade pumpkin spice syrup. Meaning homemade pumpkin spice lattes. And pumpkin spice tea. And maybe soda? Milkshakes for Los Angeles? [Pennies on a Platter]
• Have you ever tried coffee with condensed milk? This video makes it seem so luxurious. [Vimeo/High Beam Media]
• Homemade apple cider to prepare for the rain. [Cooking Mélangery]
• Speaking of pumpkin drinks, here is a pumpkin cheesecaketini. Yes, pumpkin, cheesecake, and alcohol. [Snappy Gourmet]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.