- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
What Was Served at LeBron James' Wedding
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
Basketball living legend LeBron James married his high school sweetheart over the weekend in lavish style and perfect privacy. While the NBA star had a strict no phone policy, he sure didn’t restrict much when it came to the weekend's food or entertainment.
The actual reception reportedly featured a five-course meal with many appetizers, but in the interest of privacy, the director of catering at The Grand Del Mar declined to comment on what was actually served. Based off of the luxury services and attention to detail the wedding venue proudly boasts, we are sure King James’ taste buds we not disappointed.
Though the event itself was under tight security, a few members of the star-studded guest list, as well as celebrities pals, did tweet their congratulations to the happy couple:
— Diddy (@iamdiddy) September 15, 2013
— Micky Arison (@MickyArison) September 15, 2013
What a wonderful evening!!Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. James...Thanks for sharing Ur night & love with us
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts