At Least KFC's Colonel Sanders Is Gay-Friendly
Recipe of the day
- TV Chef Jacques Pépin Is Recovering From a Stroke
- Jamie Oliver Starts His Own Food Publication with Time Out
- You Can Buy Paula Deen Products on Her Live Show Beginning March 25, and Hang Out with Her on Google+
- Wylie Dufresne Launches Test Kitchen Dinner Series at Alder
- With Fried Tarantulas and Bacon-Wrapped Crickets, Explorers Club Tests Food Source Frontiers
Of course in the midst of a Chick-fil-A anti-gay marriage controversy, Funny or Die has released a video featuring John Goodman as KFC's Colonel Sanders. And while "Colonel Sanders" admits that he's a "good old-fashioned" soul, the Colonel goes about selling his chain as incredibly gay-friendly. "Let it be known that Colonel Sanders loves the gays... hell, I may even be gay," he says.
Watch below as the Colonel watches plenty of young men frolicking around and eating his fried chicken, as he listens to his favorite Bette Midler album. "I love all gay people always... and we're open on Sunday," he says.
In the meantime, he makes jabs at Chick-fil-A for their corporate anti-gay donations. As for himself? "Hell, I prefer to see the world the way my hormone-loaded antibiotically engineered chicken do," he says. "Without gender." No word on whether the actual chain KFC has a stance on the issue.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts