Latte Art Goes 3-D
Recipe of the day
- Coffee Can Counteract Deadly Effects of Alcohol on Your Liver, New Study Suggests
- Starbucks Celebrates 20 Years of the Frappuccino with Limited-Edition Birthday Cake Flavor
- Steven Smith, Founder of Stash and Tazo Tea Companies, Has Died
- Peet’s Offers New Blended Iced Coffee Made From Fresh Coffee
- Starbucks Baristas Will Stop Writing ‘Race Together’ on Cups
We're expecting some article titled "Has Latte Art Jumped the Shark" in a couple of days, but you have to give props to Japanese barista Kazuki Yamamoto for thinking above the brim when it comes to latte art.
Website Bored Panda first tipped us off to Yamamoto's creations, who uses the foam to create towering (albeit temporary) sculptures of steamed milk.
Check out his vast collection of latte art over on his Twitter, and click through our slideshow for the very best 3-D foam sculptures we've found. Aspiring baristas, it's time to step up your presentation game.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts