- World Coconut Day
- Blueberry Popsicle Day
Latte Art Goes 3-D
Recipe of the day
- McDonald’s Is Limiting Their Supply of Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Why You Should Be Drinking Matcha Tea
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Introduces Salted Butterscotch Lattes for Fall
- Stumptown Will Hand Out Free Stephen Colbert-Inspired Cold Brews for the Premiere of ‘The Late Show’
- Watching Your Weight? Avoid These Drinks at Starbucks
We're expecting some article titled "Has Latte Art Jumped the Shark" in a couple of days, but you have to give props to Japanese barista Kazuki Yamamoto for thinking above the brim when it comes to latte art.
Website Bored Panda first tipped us off to Yamamoto's creations, who uses the foam to create towering (albeit temporary) sculptures of steamed milk.
Check out his vast collection of latte art over on his Twitter, and click through our slideshow for the very best 3-D foam sculptures we've found. Aspiring baristas, it's time to step up your presentation game.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts