Latte Art Goes 3-D
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
We're expecting some article titled "Has Latte Art Jumped the Shark" in a couple of days, but you have to give props to Japanese barista Kazuki Yamamoto for thinking above the brim when it comes to latte art.
Website Bored Panda first tipped us off to Yamamoto's creations, who uses the foam to create towering (albeit temporary) sculptures of steamed milk.
Check out his vast collection of latte art over on his Twitter, and click through our slideshow for the very best 3-D foam sculptures we've found. Aspiring baristas, it's time to step up your presentation game.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts