Lamb Chops with Vegetables and Fruits Recipe
Daily Value: 30%
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||76µg||19%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||19g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This quick and easy dinner recipe is sure to please even the most finnicky guests. For an even more impressive presentation, ask the butcher to french the lamb chops for you.
- Six 6-ounce, 1 ½-inch thick, boned loin lamb chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 kiwis, peeled and scooped into balls
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes
- 24 asparagus spears, trimmed, blanched, and sliced diagonally
- 2 thin cucumbers, peeled and scooped into balls
- 1/3 cup mixed minced fresh mint and parsley, to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Tie the chops into neat rounds with kitchen twine. Arrange each chop on a piece of aluminum foil, and season with salt and pepper. Scatter the fruits and vegetables equally among the chops. Sprinkle the chopped mint and parsley mixture over the chops. Seal the foil packets, and set on a baking sheet.
Bake about 20 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer the packets to serving plates and allow the guests to open them at the table.
Adapted from "The Silver Palate Cookbook" by Julee Rosso and Sheila Lukins (Workman Publishing Company, 2007)Servings: 6