Khloe Kardashian Is a Great Tipper and More Celebrity News
The reality star is a generous diner, and Chris Brown gets thrown out of a club
Today on The Daily Meal
What a busy week! With the Billboard Music Awards this past weekend and the Cannes Film Festival still going strong, the celebrities were out and about. Now, with Memorial Day weekend upon us, be prepapred for lots of celebrity sightings next week.
Highlights from this week? Mark Zuckerberg forgoes a wedding cake for chocolate mice, Sarah Jessica Parker has a secret lunch with Anna Wintour, and Snooki is handing out weight loss tips.
• Chris Brown was kicked out of Las Vegas club Haze while partying and buying young women bottles of champagne. [NY Post]
• Supermodel Anne V. and Jared Leto shared a drink at the Chateau Marmont. [The Cut]
• Khloe Kardashian is, apparently, an excellent tipper and super nice at restaurants, unlike the rest of her family. [Grub Street]
• Mark Zuckerberg and wife Priscilla Chan celebrated their wedding with food from Palo Alto Sol and Fuki Sushi, their favorite restaurants. [The Daily Meal]
• Taylor Swift ate lobster carpaccio and more at Las Vegas' Yellowtail Restaurant after her win at the Billboard Music Awards. [The Daily Meal]
• Sarah Jessica Parker and Anna Wintour laughed it up during lunch at Balthazar in New York City. [NY Daily News]
Seen & Heard
• Eva Mendes cooks up a storm for boyfriend Ryan Gosling. [The Daily Meal]
• Community's Alison Brie, and Jame Franco's younger brother, Dave, have a grocery-store date.[Us]
• On her weight loss, Snooki tweeted, "I worked out every single day and lived on grilled chicken and veggies!" [Twitter/Snooki]
• Perez Hilton tweeted "LOVING Greek yogurt these days! Healthy and yum!" [Twitter/Perez Hilton]
• Jessica Biel flashed her engagement ring while grocery shopping in Studio City, Calif. [Us]
• Kirsten Dunst partied with Samantha Ronson during a girls night out. Dunst drank a red-colored drink while the rest of the girls sipped on white wine. [People]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).