Kelly Osbourne and Taylor Swift Bake Together and More Celebrities Snacking
We talk to the Desperate Housewives actress about her food habits
Recipe of the day
- Beyoncé Poured a Bottle of Crazy-Expensive Champagne Into a Hot Tub and People Are Freaking Out
- A New ‘Breaking Bad’ Bar in London Lets You Don Gas Masks and ‘Cook’ Your Own Cocktails
- Bill Murray Jumps Out of a Cake for His Last David Letterman Appearance
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Rapper Saves Man Who Lost Control of His Car While in Diabetic Distress
- As ‘Mad Men’ Ends, Coca-Cola’s Iconic ‘I’d Like to Buy the World a Coke’ Is Don Draper’s Legacy
Our obsession with all things celebrity is easily fed with the help of social media. Not only can we stalk our favorite stars on the pages of magazines, we can now directly connect with them through social tools that give us a peek into their lives. We at The Daily Meal are always interested in the latest celebrity news and love knowing what it is they love to nosh on. If you are as curious as we are about what your favorite celebrities are eating, check out this week’s roundup of celebrities spotted snacking!
Kelly Osbourne and Taylor Swift Are Baking Buds
Kelly Osbourne and Taylor Swift got together for the ultimate girls' night of gossip and baking chocolate peppermint cookies. Osbourne, the daughter of rock star couple Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne instagramed the night, saying "#GirlsNight baking with @taylorswift you guys have no idea how good Taylor is at cooking! #shocked @taylorswift13"
Eva Longoria Loves Her Cup of Joe
What does a celebrity need to start their day? Just ask Eva Longoria, who posted on her WhoSay account a gorgeous photo of her morning cup. "My Sunday morning coffee at the Chateau Marmont always made with cariño by Alejandro!!" Just look at that beauty!
Jessica Biel Has a Fatburger Friday
Even celebrities treat themselves to junk food on the weekends! Jessica Biel happily posted this pic over the weekend saying "Fatburger Friday! It's all about the relish, baby!"
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts