Kate Upton's Most Delicious Food Moments
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Ina Garten
- Chef Alex Harrell Dishes on His Newly Opened New Orleans Hotspot, Angeline
- EJ Hodgkinson of King + Duke Brings Best of Atlanta to the James Beard House
- Taffer’s Take: Jon Taffer on How to Keep Your Bar Hot and Contemporary
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
It's safe to say that when most people think of supermodel Kate Upton, the new cover girl of Sports Illustrated's annual Swimsuit Edition, food is not the first thing that comes to mind. But taking a closer look at her endorsement deals, past gigs, and media apperances reveals some fun facts about Upton's connection to food.
Upton has been a spokesperson for SoBe drinks, she's claimed in interviews that her favorite food is sushi (which she eats at least five times a week), and she played in 2011 Taco Bell All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game at Chase Field in Phoenix — just to name a few food-related facts. On the other hand, The Daily Mail in London reported that Upton's friends staged an intervention last year because they felt that she had "let herself go" with regards to her weight.
As this Sports Illustrated siren continues coming into her own as a model and actress, take a look through some of the food- and drink-related moments that she's experienced along the way. Plus some interesting tidbits that you may not have known about her.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts