Kate Upton's Most Delicious Food Moments
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
It's safe to say that when most people think of supermodel Kate Upton, the new cover girl of Sports Illustrated's annual Swimsuit Edition, food is not the first thing that comes to mind. But taking a closer look at her endorsement deals, past gigs, and media apperances reveals some fun facts about Upton's connection to food.
Upton has been a spokesperson for SoBe drinks, she's claimed in interviews that her favorite food is sushi (which she eats at least five times a week), and she played in 2011 Taco Bell All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game at Chase Field in Phoenix — just to name a few food-related facts. On the other hand, The Daily Mail in London reported that Upton's friends staged an intervention last year because they felt that she had "let herself go" with regards to her weight.
As this Sports Illustrated siren continues coming into her own as a model and actress, take a look through some of the food- and drink-related moments that she's experienced along the way. Plus some interesting tidbits that you may not have known about her.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts