Preview Kate Upton's Sexy New Carl's Jr. Ad
Recipe of the day
- TV Chef Jacques Pépin Is Recovering From a Stroke
- Jamie Oliver Starts His Own Food Publication with Time Out
- You Can Buy Paula Deen Products on Her Live Show Beginning March 25, and Hang Out with Her on Google+
- Wylie Dufresne Launches Test Kitchen Dinner Series at Alder
- With Fried Tarantulas and Bacon-Wrapped Crickets, Explorers Club Tests Food Source Frontiers
If you haven't gotten enough of Sports Illustrated cover girl Kate Upton, here she is behind the scenes of an ad for Carl's Jr. and Hardee's.
As expected, there's plenty of cleavage and burger close-ups. Here is "the classic American" in a polka dot dress, in front of a fan, and eating a burger while wearing no pants on the hood of a car. "My spice I bring to it is lingerie," she says in the video below.
Watch as the director readily admits that "Carl's Jr. and Hardee's brands have always been about giving young hungry guys what they want... If Kate Upton is not giving young hungry guys what they want, I do not know what young hungry guys want."
Update: Check out the full Kate Upton commercial here.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts