Preview Kate Upton's Sexy New Carl's Jr. Ad
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Scarpetta (Still Without Scott Conant) is Coming to Montauk, Long Island
- Morimoto Opens New Momosan Bar Serving Sake, Shochu, and Japanese Whisky
- Alton Brown Will Host the 2015 James Beard Foundation Awards in Chicago
- Happy 105th Birthday to the Man Who Invented Ramen!
- 10 Chef Blogs You Really Should be Reading
If you haven't gotten enough of Sports Illustrated cover girl Kate Upton, here she is behind the scenes of an ad for Carl's Jr. and Hardee's.
As expected, there's plenty of cleavage and burger close-ups. Here is "the classic American" in a polka dot dress, in front of a fan, and eating a burger while wearing no pants on the hood of a car. "My spice I bring to it is lingerie," she says in the video below.
Watch as the director readily admits that "Carl's Jr. and Hardee's brands have always been about giving young hungry guys what they want... If Kate Upton is not giving young hungry guys what they want, I do not know what young hungry guys want."
Update: Check out the full Kate Upton commercial here.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts