Preview Kate Upton's Sexy New Carl's Jr. Ad
Recipe of the day
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
- Norman Van Aken's Kitchen Conversations: Sanford "Sandy" D'Amato
- Anthony Bourdain’s International Street Food Hall in New York City Expected to Open Later This Year
- Michelin-Starred Indian Chef Vikas Khanna Reportedly Approached for Hollywood Biopic
If you haven't gotten enough of Sports Illustrated cover girl Kate Upton, here she is behind the scenes of an ad for Carl's Jr. and Hardee's.
As expected, there's plenty of cleavage and burger close-ups. Here is "the classic American" in a polka dot dress, in front of a fan, and eating a burger while wearing no pants on the hood of a car. "My spice I bring to it is lingerie," she says in the video below.
Watch as the director readily admits that "Carl's Jr. and Hardee's brands have always been about giving young hungry guys what they want... If Kate Upton is not giving young hungry guys what they want, I do not know what young hungry guys want."
Update: Check out the full Kate Upton commercial here.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts