Preview Kate Upton's Sexy New Carl's Jr. Ad
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
If you haven't gotten enough of Sports Illustrated cover girl Kate Upton, here she is behind the scenes of an ad for Carl's Jr. and Hardee's.
As expected, there's plenty of cleavage and burger close-ups. Here is "the classic American" in a polka dot dress, in front of a fan, and eating a burger while wearing no pants on the hood of a car. "My spice I bring to it is lingerie," she says in the video below.
Watch as the director readily admits that "Carl's Jr. and Hardee's brands have always been about giving young hungry guys what they want... If Kate Upton is not giving young hungry guys what they want, I do not know what young hungry guys want."
Update: Check out the full Kate Upton commercial here.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts