Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Dine Romantically in Rome and More Celebrity News
The couple was in Italy supposedly scouting for wedding venues. In other news, Mariah Carey loves New York's Cafeteria
The nice weather is bringing celebrities out on the town! In New York and Los Angeles, Mariah Carey, Gwyneth Paltrow, Charlize Theron, and others were taking their meals at some of the country's best restaurants.
• Justin Timberlake and fiancée Jessica Biel dined at Rome's Dal Bolognese before visiting wedding venues during a vacation. [Us]
• Charlize Theron and Alexander Skarsgard dined at West Hollywood's Soho House for a second date. [NY Daily News]
• Natalie Portman, husband Benjamin Millepied, and their son Alef dined at The Juilliard & SAB Cafe in NYC. [Daily Mail]
Seen & Heard
• Gabrielle Union and boyfriend Dwyane Wade ate before they attended a dinner at the White House, just in case they were served bad food, but they were pleasantly surprised by potato salad, baked beans, and other good stuff. [Chelsea Lately]
• Mom-to-be Molly Sims is craving the sweet stuff; she ate four desserts in one day! [People]
• Nicki Minaj strolled around London in a neon psychedelic outfit equipped with a giant faux lollipop. [Daily Mail]
• Rapper The Game decided to pour out two $1,400 bottles of Ace of Spades champagne on the street while leaving an NYC club and then proceeded to buy hot dogs for passersby. [TMZ]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).