Jug of Michael Jordan McDonald's Sauce on Sale for $10,000
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
Back in 1992, when Michael Jordan was dominating the NBA, McDonald's released a Michael Jordan burger titled the McJordan. Now, a full 20 years later, some McJordan magic sauce still exists.
CSN Chicago reports that a seller on eBay is hawking a 1-gallon, unopened jug of the McJordan sauce for $9,995. Currently, it has 14 offers.
The sauce, which seems to be a barbecue sauce of some sort, was served with a quarter-pound beef patty, cheese, onions, pickles, and bacon to make the McJordan burger. And please, let's not confuse the McJordan with the Beef Wennington, which was served with Canadian bacon instead around 1998. The seller claims, "Michael Jordan was the first person to have a McDonald's sandwich as a namesake."
We're a little wary of trying some 20-year-old McDonald's sauce, but this does sound like a good subject for a documentary (ahem Morgan Spurlock). Check out the eBay listing for more information.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts