Joël Robuchon Teams Up with Veuve Clicquot Champagne
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
In the course of the three-year partnership, according to a press release, Robuchon will create unique meals with Veuve Clicquot pairings for Veuve Clicquot’s private mansion in France, Hotel du Marc, throughout the year. And of course, Veuve Clicquot will get its own special treatment at Robuchon's restaurants throughout the world.
While there are no details of when to expect these special pairings (and whether they'll also appear at the Robuchon restaurants), it's one partnership we'd like to see more of. Veuve Clicquot has also worked with the food festival Le Fooding, as well as chefs Andrew Carmellini, Hugue Dufour, and Corey Lee.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts