- Simone "Simca" Beck born (1904)
Late Night's Culinary King
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Burt Shavitz, Roadside Honey-Seller and Face of Burt’s Bees, Dies at 80 Years Old
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Wolfgang Puck
- 6 Surprising Food Facts About America’s Founding Fathers
- Chef Josh Berry on UNION, His New Portland, Maine, Eatery
- 5 Questions with Brian Landry of Borgne and Matt McCallister of FT33
In yet another food-related Fallonism, the host of Late Night appeared on The Colbert Report last week to promote Late Night Snack, the new Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor created in his honor. The hungry king of late night has been known to have food industry celebs as guests on his show, and to feature many gastronomically focused segments. Here's a collection of Fallon's funniest food-related escapades.
Fallon and actor/comedian Will Ferrell take on sandwich artistry with mannequin arms in Jacob's Patience.
Jimmy Fallon prepares salmon that's "touching, but not touching," with Chef Eric Ripert of Le Bernardin.
Jimmy Fallon and Sir Paul McCartney sing "Scrambled Eggs," a culinary version of "Yesterday."
Jimmy and Chef Mario Batali cook spaghetti carbonara.
Jimmy challenges Chef Bobby Flay to a cranberry throwdown.
Jimmy's ode to Ben & Jerry's with Ladysmith Black Mambazo.
Jimmy's Thanksgiving instructional video.
Jimmy sets a fast food world record.
Jimmy and actress Helen Mirren play beer pong.
Jimmy challenges comedian Chelsea Handler to a martini race.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts