Late Night's Culinary King
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
In yet another food-related Fallonism, the host of Late Night appeared on The Colbert Report last week to promote Late Night Snack, the new Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor created in his honor. The hungry king of late night has been known to have food industry celebs as guests on his show, and to feature many gastronomically focused segments. Here's a collection of Fallon's funniest food-related escapades.
Fallon and actor/comedian Will Ferrell take on sandwich artistry with mannequin arms in Jacob's Patience.
Jimmy Fallon prepares salmon that's "touching, but not touching," with Chef Eric Ripert of Le Bernardin.
Jimmy Fallon and Sir Paul McCartney sing "Scrambled Eggs," a culinary version of "Yesterday."
Jimmy and Chef Mario Batali cook spaghetti carbonara.
Jimmy challenges Chef Bobby Flay to a cranberry throwdown.
Jimmy's ode to Ben & Jerry's with Ladysmith Black Mambazo.
Jimmy's Thanksgiving instructional video.
Jimmy sets a fast food world record.
Jimmy and actress Helen Mirren play beer pong.
Jimmy challenges comedian Chelsea Handler to a martini race.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts