Jennifer Lawrence Tries 3-Point Shot with KFC, McDonald's
Today on The Daily Meal
- New Comedy Showcases McDonald's, Raunchy Meat Song
- Late Night's Culinary King
- KFC Owner Sued Over Expired Chicken; McDonald's Employee Spit in Iced Tea
- McDonald's Testing Late-Night Breakfast Menu, Targeting Bargoers, College Kids
- Padma Lakshmi Braved Hurricane Sandy to Appear on ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Jimmy Fallon is all about playing games with celebrities; first it's water wars with Jon Hamm, and now he plays some 3-point shoot-out with Jennifer Lawrence.
This time, he competes with the star to toss a mannequin, a slinky, a bucket of KFC fried chicken, a McDonald's Shamrock Shake, and a bow. Seeing as it's just around lunchtime, we think it's such a waste of perfectly good tummy-fillers, but for the most part the two just mindlessly toss the stuff into the air. Do check out Lawrence's Shamrock Shake shot, however.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts