'Gossip Girl' Toasts Blake Lively's Marriage and More Celebrity News
The cast celebrated with ginger ale on set. Also, Matt Damon is a chef now, apparently
Today on The Daily Meal
The Emmys! Fashion Week! President Obama! Big things are happening all over this week. So, where are your favorite faces eating and drinking in between their big events? Let's see, shall we?
• Jay-Z and Beyoncé hosted President Obama for a fundraising event at his 40/40 Club in Manhattan. [People]
• Emma Roberts picked up iced coffee and takeout lunch at Fred Segal in Los Angeles. [Celebuzz]
• Ashton Kutcher and girlfriend Mila Kunis had a super romantic lunch date at New York City's Bistro Chat Noir after an afternoon of smooching in Central Park. [Us]
• Anthony Mackie attended a "Brunch Reunion" at New York City's Hotel Chantelle in honor of his new movie 10 Years. [Hollywood Life]
Seen & Heard
• Prince William and Dutchess Kate sipped drinks from coconuts in Tuvalu during a visit. [People]
• Matt Damon and chef Ming Tsai prepared a six-course dinner for the Family Reach Foundation's Cooking Live charity event. [People]
• January Jones and son Xander headed to Whole Foods in Los Angeles to do a bit of grocery shopping. [People]
• The cast of Gossip Girl toasted Blake Lively and her marriage to Ryan Reynolds with faux champagne (ginger ale) in between scenes. [People]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).