Jamie Oliver Gets His 'Epic Meal Time' Debut
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
So here's the plan: Kidnap Jamie Oliver by distracting him with some celery talk, tie his hands with candy and shove some sour candy into his mouth, hold him hostage in a refrigerator, order 50 fish fillet sandwiches from the local McDonald's, and make the largest fish and chips sandwich yet.
Then, have Oliver eat it (gasp).
Of course, that's what Epic Meal Time had in store in this episode (thanks Eater), with special guest Jamie Oliver saying things like, "When it comes to snacking you don't need things like french fries and burgers," and, "You stink of bacon!"
Unfortunately, Oliver only appears in a couple of scenes where he literally says the same thing over and over again ("Let me out! It stinks of bacon!") while the actual cooking is done by the Epic Meal Time guys. They mash together fish fillets and fries, bake them up, top with buns of layered fish fillet sandwiches, and add a ton of bacon. And somehow, during all of this, Oliver inexplicably escapes and rushes to find some quinoa.
Watch the whole clip below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts