Jack In the Box Reveals New 'Bacon Insider Burger'
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
Jack in the Box has announced a new burger with lots and lots and lots of bacon. Bacon is mixed into a beef patty, which is then sandwiched between slices of even more bacon. The burger is topped with a creamy bacon mayo, all contained inside a brioche bun. If you prefer your burger to deliver maximum bacon infiltration, this is behemoth was made for you.
Burger Business notes that this “frankenpatty” is the first beef/bacon blend of its kind from a major food chain, joining meats we love in what is perhaps an Epic Meal Time homage. The Bacon Insider will make its national debut during Super Bowl Sunday on Feb 2.
Jamie Vanderwal, Jack in the Box’s Category Leader, told Burger Business that the burger had been in development for several months, and Jack in the Box —which is known for innovative menu tweaks like the waffle sandwich and the brunch burger — spent a lot of time putting together ideal patty. In a series of promotional spots, Jack in the Box shows a farm where pigs and cows have combined into a spotted animal that says “Moink,” and it's called a bork. "It's a triple threat bacon burger. Really this goes above and beyond any bacon burger we've ever done."
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts