How to Make the Perfect Brownie
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
They seem so simple to make when compared to intricate and multi-step desserts, but there’s definitely an art to making the perfect brownie. Whether you fall on the chewy, gooey, cakey, or dark chocolate side of things is a matter of personal preference, but making the best possible version is simply an art that you can learn to master.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts