How to Make Pepper and Tangerine Infused Vodka
Learn mixologist Jamie Dunn's technique for making infused vodkas.
Photo courtesy of Zach Lewis
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Use this house-infused Serrano pepper and tangerine vodka in Jamie Dunn's recipe for an Idillic Cocktail.
- Zest one tangerine.
- Peel two tangerines, and in a large, sealable jar (such as a glass infusion jar) add the fruit and zest to 750 ml of vodka.
- Let the vodka sit for a minimum of seven days.
- Once the vodka has reached the desired flavor, add one Serrano pepper.
- Check daily until the desired heat has been reached.
- Strain and reserve.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts