How to Get Your Baby to Eat: Blast 'Gangnam Style'
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Sure, we don't understand the words to "Gangnam Style," but here's proof that the song's catchy appeal goes deeper than lyrics.
As you'll see in the video below, baby Benjamin absolutely refuses to eat his lunch (he's all like, "Ugh, as if!") until his dad puts on "Gangnam Style." And then he just sits there, mindlessly eating the food as Psy does his horse dance-y thing on the computer screen. We're pretty sure "Call Me Maybe" never reached this level of emotional connection (although we are a little concerned about some more adult sexual themes in Psy's song. PG version sometime soon, please?).
Anyway, if this video doesn't work on your toddler, there's also this story, and this one, too, to help you out with your picky eater. Or do as our parents did and pretend broccolis are flowers. Or you know, Beyoncé's "Single Ladies" video is pretty compelling. Maybe that'll work.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts